Tuesday 22 October 2019

Create Premium Game Logo Text











About:

Welcome to my Premium gig.

I'll help you to design a cool & awesome game logo text for your needs.
If you want a logo that is different from the others, you're in the right place.

I can only create logos based on text, I can't make mascot or Illustration characters. Logo based on text is not only plain text but the text is made by various attractive effects & elements so that makes it cool looking. sometimes I put some elements/materials into the logo to match the characteristics of the game.
If you have a mascot or illustration, I can incorporate it into the logo text.


You will get:

  • 100% vector & source file (ai, eps, pdf, psd)
  • High resolution for print out
  • Logo transparency
  • Commercial use


I design manually, not use templates at all. I guarantee you will get 100% original results.

If you have a question, please feel free to contact me via message
Enjoy my design, Enjoy your life :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he give me more than expected. tak kirain bakal cartoony, ternyata di kasihnya semi realistis mantap. makasih ya om moga semakin jaya lapaknya :)

:

great work very fast

:

mantep dah gak usah revisi2an haha

:

Hatur Nuhun Om :)

:

I needed a logo and Dens delivered a great one.




No comments:

Post a Comment