Thursday 17 October 2019

3 Signature Logo Designs With Vector Files











About:

Hi there! looking for a logo for your brand? Well you are at the right place here are my offerings 

Why me?

5 star reviews 
Fluent English 
Quick at responding 
1000 plus sales
Customer care

I will provide 
  • Extra fast delivery 
  • New and original content
  • Customer care 
  • Professional customer handling
  •  Quick response time
  • Superior quality

My requirements

Company name 
Tagline/slogan
Color scheme 
any other details you want in the logo


Please don't send me drawings and images to copy I make my own designs
3D mockups are not editable and are provided in jpg format 2D images are editable
Redesigns of existing logos are not included
Inbox me before placing you order if you have any questions
I design signature logos with initials as the icon anything other than initials is not included 

Looking forward to work with you :)
Thanks :)

Reviews


:

FAST........

:

Seller went out of there way to create excellent logos

:

awesome communication awesome designs just what I wanted he listens and delivers what is promised he also gave me free 3D designs

:

great communication great designs and extra fast delivery

:

fast delivery on spot designs love them




No comments:

Post a Comment