Friday 11 October 2019

Design A Logo And Create A Brand Identity For You











About:

I am a graphic designer based out of Helena, Montana. I am a US Army Combat Veteran with a BFA in graphic design from Montana State University. I will create a design concept that goes with your services. My style is described as Modern Western Illustrative. I combine clean modern typefaces with illustrative imagery. I am malleable to your requests and ideas. I have done work for breweries and restaurants, outfitters, and bike shops. My designs are unique and varied. I do not use clipart or anything stock, everything I do is hand illustrated and original design. 

If you select the Roosevelt package, I will create a design concept that goes perfectly with your services. You'll receive a logo along with one revision option for the design.

With the Marshall package, you will receive the start of a cohesive brand package with two ideas including both a primary and secondary mark for your services.

The Muir package is your one-stop branding shop. I will create a brand guidebook which will include all of the files needed for both print and web application. I will also create a photoshop mock up which is great for web banner ads, social media backdrops, and print collateral.

Reviews


:

David was very accommodating and professional. He was patient and guided us through the process. I love the final result!

:

We wanted someone who had the skills to help us put our vision for our business into a clean, professional logo, and David exceeded our expectations. He is the consummate professional and highly talented. I hope to work with him again in the future and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is looking for a pro designer.

:

This was outstanding work. He was incredibly communicative and timely with his delivery and went above and beyond the whole time. I will be recommending hi services to everyone I know!

:

I liked the style of the examples and they nailed our concepts and delivered.

:

Excellent work. David was willing to try various ideas until we got everything right.




No comments:

Post a Comment