Saturday 19 October 2019

2 Minimalist Logo Design











About:

♛ TOP RATED SELLER ♛ | Best Quality Logo on Fiverr | 62K+ Happy Clients Worldwide

I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills in Vector (Ai and EPS),JPEG and transparent PNG

✔ Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your website/business/product!
✔ My Designs are Unique and Conceptual with Incomparable Quality
✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file
✔ Premium Support

Kindly select STANDARD or PREMIUM pack for best results similar to my portfolio.

Nothing Beats the Experience, Check out my Live portfolio and Client's feedback, and be assured

Portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHskHuJvwS

Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Team of Award Winning Designers
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery includes gig's Extra

Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

★Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,Go ahead and ORDER NOW!★★

Note: On Sunday, I do take a break to enjoy with friends, family and a cup of coffee!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The best in the business was always polite and a really good communicator it was a pleasure working with you and would definitely reorder and refer him to anyone looking for a logo!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for appreciating my service.

Seller's Response:

San is great. The design was perfect and his communication was timely. He took my feedback and made the changes as expected. I would definitely work with San again.

Seller's Response:

A pleasure to work with! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with San. He is hard working and really tries to achieve your view and ideas. Definitely recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment