Wednesday 30 October 2019

Design Outstanding Brand Identity Logo And Favicon











About:

WELCOME TO CRE4TIVELOGOS

I have more than 7 years of experience in logo and graphic design. I can create original, professional, modern, and effective logos for your company. I've been working here on Fiverr for nearly 2 years and have helped more than 1300 companies and individuals advance their ideas and goals with logo design. I love what I do and have more than 1000 positive reviews.

Benefit you can expect in Higher Packages:

  • Top priority support
  • Many concepts to choose from
  • Revisions upon demand
  • High quality workmanship
  • Final work delivered in all logo file formats Ai, .Eps, PSD, .Png, .JPG and all fonts used(vector)

Please send me a message if you want to design characters or your own sketch, so we can discuss which package would be the best fit for your needs.

I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

Excellent result, very pleased and very happy with the final result Thank you for your time and patience P.S. I am sure I was his most PICKY customer but he managed to please me Thank you

:

I bought this logo for my Shopify store. The seller was very quick to respond and did a great job in a very timely manner.

:

Very happy..great response time and collaboration

:

Good designer and gets the job done very fast and with great quality.

:

Great, gave me exactly what I was looking for, very quick response.




No comments:

Post a Comment