Saturday 19 October 2019

Design A Professional Logo For Your Business











About:

Welcome to the CREATIVE WORLD OF LOGOS.
Hey ! I'm Bernardo, From my country, Venezuela, I have worked at
Fiverr since 2014, I have built around +4500 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS, so my main achievement is to make your logo unique and special.
ALWAYS NEED TO KNOW
Under the needs of logo creation, I have created this GIG with a cost flexibility for investments of tight budget, but without a doubt with a great and professional design.

THE MAGIC!
Clean designs are always creative, provide a clear vision and help to be more precise when effectively communicating the idea of our name or business, in my design style I include minimalism, flat style, and new design trends, creating a perfect balance in the final result.

THE DARK SIDE!
My creations are made for each customer, so they are born from a blank page.
Templates? What's that? i do not use any vector or image templates to make the process.

Take a look at my
MY PORTFOLIO, there you will see BIG PROJECTS in which I have worked and I leave sample for your review. Sure I will help you in any design you need, Just CONTACT ME if you need more complex works (if you need any related to products or services to be designed)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

BJ always comes through for me

Seller's Response:

Always a great customer to work with !

Seller's Response:

As expected

Seller's Response:

Great Customer to work with

Seller's Response:

This my guy! Always deliver. Sometimes I wonder how you do it bro? I wish you ppl could see what he has done for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment