Sunday 20 October 2019

Design Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Why you need choose this gig
I am a professional logo designer. i have 5 years experience in logo design.

i will design a creative flat minimalist logo design in 24 hours

All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 guidance and support as well as unlimited revisions. 

Here is what I offer for this gig

   
✓ one logo concept
  
 ✓ 2000x2000 pixels design in JPG and PNG
  ✓ Modern logo mockups free..
   ✓ 
A different concept if not happy with the initial one.
   ✓
 Great communication and promptness.
   ✓ 
Original content, NO STOCK VECTORS, NO CLIP ART, no overused fonts, professional color schemes. 

NOTE :
if you have complex drawings. please contact me before place order.

Tags,
Minimal, Minimalist, flat, website, real estate, construction, restaurant, company, business, custom. modern, mascot, vintage, monogram. wordmark, event, sports, nature, religion

Reviews


:

Thanks for working with me until we got it right.

:

Great work, very fast

:

Great work!

:

this my third order his work is the best

:

Great designer who created the perfect logo for my business at a great price. Was patient with me when going back and forth to make changes, but we got it right in the end!




No comments:

Post a Comment