Monday 21 October 2019

Create Mascot Logo Avatar Twitch Youtube Channel With My Art











About:

UPDATE  2019!
NEW PACKAGE ADDED! PREMIUM MONSTER PACKAGE 

DELIVERY TIME!!!:
for now i set a new price! 240$ will include a complete overhaul for a channel since the amount of order happening on my twitter and i will transfer 1 by 1 here at fiverr to make "schedule" to everyone

"PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION"

Welcome to CHRIS DARKER´s AVATARS!

you have a channel? twitch? Web? or even a company that need a mascot that represent you?

this is your place!

(all logo art and avatar are original drawings from sketches)
-Asks before bidding to avoid cancelling

PACKAGE EXPLANATION:

+450$ PREMIUM """NEW"""

WARNING!
ASK BEFORE YOU BUY! THIS PACKAGE CANNOT BE CANCEL  
this is a my stronger package. include all the previous package, plus a full artwork illustration (check portafolio for more info)

Reviews


:

Every detail was put into consideration. Improvements were also improvised by the artist, which ended up better than I originally pictured. I'd definitely work with Chris again.

:

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Amazing job Chris!

:

Excellent work! thanks Chris!!

:

I had an image and he brought it to life and then some. Amazing art and service.

:

I am always impressed with Chris, I had a very basic concept for what I wanted but no real final design. He came up with something more original than my initial thoughts. I would not use anyone else for a gig like this. Love his art and final products.




No comments:

Post a Comment