Thursday 24 October 2019

Design 3 Signature Logo Designs











About:

                                              Welcome to my Signature gig.


A typeface can make or break BRANDS !

Do you know a font speaks ?

Its a face of your business, its an identity,  it is YOU.. 

Its a different category of people who like to have signature style for their business.  Its Trustworthy and builds Unique Identity.

There is two styles, Handwritten and Calligraphy. I use fonts to create the signature but let me know how you need.


Basic Package:

3 Simple Signatures to choose from (only signatures no art or drawing)
JPEG files
2 revision for final one

Recommended Package :

3 Signatures to choose from (only signatures no complex art or drawing)
JPEG, PNG, GIF files
Source file
3D Mockup
Unlimited revision for final one

Premium Package :    

3 Signature to choose from (only signatures no complex art or drawing)
Source File
Vector File
Social media kit
3D mockup
Unlimited revision for final one

If you have any questions please feel Free to ask before ordering. 


Thank you :)

Scarlett

Reviews


:

Best service ever. The quality of scarlettdesigns is top of the line. I am satisfied she put me vision into a logo and I am so excited to market my logo. Thank you

:

I absolutely love my design! They always do an amazing job, and they execute in a short time. They took my ideas and brought it to life. I will definitely be getting more designs made from them

:

Scarlettdesigns had great communication! I provided her with a sample logo of what I wanted and she did an amazing job on the ending product. I would recommend.

:

She is a pleasant person to work with. Considering I began this project with no real direction or idea other than I needed a logo and she worked with me from conception to completion says so much about her professionalism and communication. Quality project delivered on time despite an earthquake! Thanks so much!

:

It was great to work togther. Really easy to work with despite having to do so many revisions. Low rates yet great quality and variety provided. High value!




No comments:

Post a Comment