Monday 21 October 2019

Flat Illustrative Or Minimal Logo











About:

I will transform your idea into reality.

Feel free to contact me for any questions and curiosities that you have about working with me :)

I will work on your logo, until you are 100% proud of the results.

I can create a logo that will project an immediate very clear idea in the mind of your clients, of what your business is about.

    - ALL INCLUDED means :  

  • JPG (high resolution image of your logo)
  • PNG (logo transparency)
  • Source File
  • Vector File

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 5 Logo Concepts

I can do all kinds of logos, not only flat and minimalistic ones.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great quality of work

Seller's Response:

Great to work with. Excellent quality of work

:

Con vero piacere attribuisco il massimo dei voti a Greids, pienamente meritati. ottima esperienza di acquisto.

:

Ciao! Grazie mille! E' stato bello lavorare con te :)

:

professional quality work at a great price.




No comments:

Post a Comment