Thursday 8 August 2019

Create An Eye Catching And Elegant Signature Logo Design











About:

Here is my  EYE CATCHING and ELEGANT SIGNATURE LOGO DESIGN gig.

100% original, NO templates, NO copying!!!

I am a graphic designer on fiverr and you will get satisfaction just simply check out my gig and order me :)

I will design Eye catching and Elegant text watercolor signature logo for your Company/Business.The 50$ order includes your logo in JPG format+UNLIMITED REVISIONS+Png format+ 48 hour delivery time.


What you can use your design for:
  • Online business website
  • Photography watermark
  • Blogs
  • Banners
  • E-Books
  • E-mail signature
  • Resume
  • Stationary
  • Printing; T-shirts, business cards, flyers, posters and signage
                  
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT THE GIG EXTRAS ALSO CHECK MY ALL 3 PACKAGES!!

NOTE  : IF YOU WANT THE AI , EPS , PSD, PDF  CHECK THE EXTRAS BELOW OR CHECK THE PACKAGES OF MY GIG.
 

NOTE:I MAKE Amazing,Unique and Professional LOGOS WITH SOME WATERCOLOR DESIGNS OR ELEMENTS.
thanks :) For Complex design contact me first i can do that for you and if you have any question then contact me first :)
So order me now and you will see the magic :)
(paul)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with this seller. Will continue to return. Thank you

Seller's Response:

thanks so much for loving my work and service i hope to see you again :) (PAUL)

Seller's Response:

I loved the work but it took a little too long to deliver.

Seller's Response:

This person did what I asked.

:

Thanks so much (paul)




No comments:

Post a Comment