Tuesday 6 August 2019

Design Modern Flat Minimalist Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

**Design Modern Flat Minimalist Logo Design**

I'll provide you a Modern, Clean, Flat and Minimalist LogoDesign and will offer you unlimited revisions.

Minimal & Clean Design have a huge impression than a logo that is too busy looking.Minimal logos can be easier for audience to remember too. I have 5+ years of experience in designing Logos.... Created over 1000+ Brand Identities for 700+ different customers world wide.

You will Get:


  • 2-5 Modern Flat, Minimalist Logo Design Concepts.
  • Modern Minimalist Proposals
  • High Resolution
  • Printable PNG files
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • All Vector Files
  • 3D Mockups
  • Stationary and Business Card ( in Premium Package )
  • Commercial use for all your purchased items.


Why Hire Me ?

  • Quick Response to your messages
  • 5+ year of Experience in Graphic Designing
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Modern and Clean Concepts
  • On Time Fast Delivery
  • Life Time Customer Support

I Offer:

Flat, Minimalist, Modern, 3D, Vintage, Text, Badge, Custom Logo.

Get 100% Money Back Guarantee If you're not satisfied with the work.Pleas don't hesitate to ask any questions I'm always here for your help.Have a Nice Day.
So you are just one click away from Excellence ORDER NOW !!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was great. Very patient and Im very happy with the results and the logo. Will recommend and happy to work together again

Seller's Response:

It was great to work with Unique Lab! My order was completed promptly. He made the changes I requested in a timely manner. I would use them again.

:

He understood what I want for the logo design in no time I am so happy and satisfied but to be honest I'm a bet disappointed regarding the business card I was expecting more creative and stronger theme as good as his logo design, although he is welling to modify as much as you want with a very pleased and cheerful attitude, he is a very polite gentleman. Thank you Overall, I would definitely recommend him specially for a logo design, he is the best. Good Luck

:

Fantastic price. Did everything that was asked, and several revisions. Would definitely recommend and use this seller again! Thank you!

:

Hope to work with you again in near future :) Thanks for the generous tip !




No comments:

Post a Comment