Saturday 2 May 2020

Design Best Logo For Gaming, Mascot, And Sport For Youtube, Twitch, Mixer











About:

Design SPORTS / eSPORTS Mascot Logo 



I'm a freelance in graphic designer and logo maker. if u want great design u come in the right place and costumers satisfaction is my number one priority


Why you should buy my service?

[ BASIC ]
  • 2000 x 2000 pixels ( png, jpeg )
  • Design in 300 dpi
  • personal use only & no copyrights.

[ STANDARD ]
  • 3000 x 3000 pixels ( png, jpeg, source file/ai )
  • Design in 300 dpi
  • commercial use & no copyrights.

[ PREMIUM ]
  • 4000 x 4000 pixels ( png, jpeg, source file/ai )
  • Design in 300 dpi
  • commercial use & own full exclusive copyrights with copyright transfer agreement.
This logo for your youtube, twitch, mixer, obs, streamlabs

I can create a logo from your face for your twitch or youtube channel


If it possible please send me your detailed references so i could make more better (any photo, or any references should be clear).

if u have refernce font u can tell me like sport font, display font, script font, sans font and sans serif font.



Don't forget to contact me before put an order.

Thank you so much :)



If you don't satisfied? Refund guarantee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

easy good communication; A+

Seller's Response:

i am happy can work with u :)

Seller's Response:

very good finish and very good service to do what u want and yo make it like u want

Seller's Response:

thank you for your order, I like and happy can work with u :)

Seller's Response:

Did a great job and was very helpful with my requests.




No comments:

Post a Comment