Friday 1 May 2020

Design 2 Minimalist Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

Are you looking for a Minimalist logo design? Look no further!



Why nowadays we see mostly Minimal logos for successful brands like Instagram, Twitter & many more? Because it’s an Era of the clean and minimal theme.



The design will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.



NOTE : My portfolio displays logo designs that fall under standard/premium pack only. Please order an appropriate package to receive such a quality of work. 



My Recent Work Sample: https://flic.kr/s/aHskLztmPf



Personally I have made around 35K+ happy faces which includes my Freelance and Local experience.



Why me?

  • Reliable and Quick communication
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert


This gig assures you all the print resolution solutions and a brand face for your company.



  • Fast and professional service.
  • Copyrights will be with the customer.
  • Get the source and editable files ai, eps, psd, pdf and High-quality files.


Minimalist Logo Design | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



Get a free consultation.

Sounds Interesting? Let's have a word!

Always happy to help! Order a gig now :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The logo design is great but the communication with the seller was at times difficult and revisions were not what was requested, until it was clearly marked what was required. The seller responded very quickly to requests but at times seemed that there was an issue with communication when it came to revisions.

Seller's Response:

I've worked with about a dozen different designers and Abhi was the best: 1. very professional and talented designer 2. good communication 3. meet deadlines I set and the most important - I'm very happy with the final result. I recommend Abhi to work with if you want to get a professional logo for your business. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

I am much thankful to you and wanted to express my personal gratitude for the effort and time you have contributed behind the project.

Seller's Response:

Abhi was amazing to work with. Prompt responses, very friendly and easy to communicate with. The standard of work was awesome and delivered really quickly. Would highly recommend

:

It was great to work with you. I really appreciate your flexibility and willingness to work with me. I hope to see you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment