Friday 1 May 2020

Design Lion King Crown Tiger Logo Designs











About:

Welcome to My GIG for Lion King Crown Tiger Logo Designs



I'm a professional graphic designer specialized in Logo & Branding design for company. Client satisfaction is my TOP PRIORITY, so I will never let my client down. 


On order you will get:


1. Awesome Creative Unique Designs
2. Unlimited Revisions of your till 100% satisfaction
3. Transparent Background 
4. High-Quality JPG, JPEG or PNG File (300 PPI)
5. Optimized for print and digital media ( Pixel Perfect Work )


Why Order Pk_Designs?


1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 
2. I make everything from scratch
3. I don't use any cheesy icons 
4. EDITABLE SOURCE FILE
5. 100 % customer satisfactions
6. Copyrights proof documents for commercial use 


*** 100% Money Back Guarantee ***


I am a polite and calm, so don't hesitate to contact me :)



ORDER NOW. . . 


Pk_designs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The most patient and helpful designer on the planet! What a wonderful experience! Every single change I needed was addressed within minutes! Highly recommend working with pk_designs!

Seller's Response:

You are amazing, I want to work with you long term basis. Great experience!

Seller's Response:

All I can say is wow! I absolutely love the quality of work in such a short amount of time!

Seller's Response:

Dear M4randal, Glad you like my design lion king crown tiger logo designs service. I would like to work next time again with you. Thank You!

Seller's Response:

It has been over 2 years since I last dealt with this seller and he is still AWESOME! SUPER fast and SUPER accurate! Highly Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment