Friday 1 May 2020

Design A Cool Vintage Hipster Or Retro Logo











About:

Hello, I am Kickgom. I will create an original and sensational hipster, vintage or retro logo for you in super fast amount of time. Only great communicators apply!



Professional logos that could be used also for, stamps, labels, and much more, satisfaction Guarantee!. 



More of my Standard and Premium work: 



https://iamkickgom.tumblr.com




In the Basic Pack You will Get:



  • 1280x1280px PNG + transparent background
  • 1280x1280px JPG + solid background
  • Up to 2 modifications
  • 3D Mockup
  • 2 Revisions
  • 3 Days Delivery or Less


Why Upgrade to Higher Packages?



  • Custom Logo Designs.
  • Superior details and quality
  • Editable Source Files
  • + Revisions


Why Choose This Gig?



  • 3,900+ 5 Star Reviews ★★★★★
  • Creative and Original
  • Great Communication
  • Professional
  • Superior quality and details
  • Fast delivery
  • No templates
  • Satisfaction Guarantee




IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings/Complex Designs requires the Standard pack or above, if you are unsure or have any questions please contact me before purchasing, please do not ask for different work than the style shown on the gig 



Please read the FAQ



I am extremely efficient and very busy so please respect both of our time with efficient and speedy communication.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely Amazing working with Kickgom, very professional and fast. The Logo looks perfect! its exactly what I asked for and exactly what I was picturing. Also worked with me on a special request. Kickgom, I will be back for more! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Have already recommended you to a friend. Great work, fast and to spec. Thank you for helping me to start my business

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!, Great Customer

:

My experience with this seller was awesome! He did the work one day after my initial request, and corrected something on my logo that was my fault very quickly, without any complains. Definitely would recommend it, and my logo is awesome! Thank you!

:

A Real Pro. Great communication up front. Took the direction well and delivered a bullseye right out of the gate. Thanks for the swell logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment