Thursday 7 May 2020

Quality Embroidery Logo Digitizing Dst Pes Emb











About:

Hi,Welcome into my Gig,,       

Embroidery digitizing is my profession and my passion.I have been working with some of the world’s largest companies to digitize their logos.Trust me i will digitize your design and I will give your logo the same expert attention. Utilizing a variety of embroidery styles, such as 3D Puff, embroidery patch, chain, and others, You will receive the digitized embroidery file in your preferred format, as well as a preview snapshot with stitch count, size, color sequence and color step. Please note: You will only receive the digitized files. You can take them to your favorite embroidery service to have stitched. I will work with your design until you get your desired results.

If you are looking for Dst,Pes,Exp,Emb,Cnd,Pxf files for your logo i am right choice for you kindly send me your logo and get it ready in 1 hour Only.

I will provide your work with 100% satisfaction.

 All the revisions or edits are free of charge.

Please send me your logo,the rough size dimensions and what material or garment to be embroidered on.

Please contact me for more details

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great as always!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir

Seller's Response:

Perfect!

:

Thank You

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment