Wednesday 6 May 2020

Create 5 Professional Logo











About:

 Hi There ,

Thanx for Visiting My Gig....

I have 4 years of experience in Logo designing....

**************************************************

What you will get :

2-3 concepts of logo design for your Business/Organization/Company.

Unlimited revisions till your satisfaction.

High quality Design

Vector editable files of logo in Ai ,PSD ,PDF (For Extra Add-Ons)

High Resolution files in JPEG ,PNG (For Extra Add-Ons)

Logo can be easily used on Website,Business card ,Shirts etc...

********************************************************

Why Choose me:

4 years of experience in this filed

100% positive rating

Professional and creative 

Good Communication

Customer Satisfaction is my Top Priority.

Reviews


:

This was my best experience on Fiverr. Oroooj was both splendidly creative and wonderfully responsive. She was able to resolve a technical difficulty when the original file would not download. She is very professional and I would use her services again in a heartbeat.

:

I have used this seller multiple times. There were no revisions needed for the logo I requested. It was exactly what I asked for. VERY happy with what I received.

:

Seller was very responsive, there was a few times where I don't think she understood what I wanted but overall she was very professional and made many revisions. I'm beyond satisfied for what I paid and would recommend this gig!

:

Presented logos are excellent - Great designer

:

Good and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment