Friday 2 August 2019

Modify Or Redesign Your Logo In High Resolution











About:

Hi, thank you for checking out.

I'd help you change that old, boring logo of yours into a modern, unique format that perfectly explains what your brand stands for and represents.

Perhaps you have a sketch of an idea of what you want your logo to look like. I can help you do the finishing touches.

What's special about my service, you ask?

- We could discuss at length on what you truly want and what your brand represents before kick starting. My communication is friendly and excellent.
- I'd give you a 3D simple paper mockup for your logo
- 24 hours delivery. super, isn't it?
- Unlimited revision till you're satisfied.

Please contact me before ordering. We could discuss your budget based on how complex your requirements are.
Send a message, would ya?

Graphicsfox

Reviews


:

perfect logo creator!

:

Great as usual!

:

Experience was great! Would do business again

:

Very well thank you.

:

Went over and above to do a great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment