Friday 2 August 2019

Unique Modern Flat Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi there, welcome & thanks for visiting my unique modern flat minimalist Logo Design Gig Only on Fiverr.com

Do you need a Professional, eye-catching creative unique modern flat minimalist logo for your business, blog, or any other website? I am the right person for you. I have over 05 years experience in LOGO designing. I will design for your ICONIC logo.

Why choose me ?
✔  I have over 5 years of experience & I specialized in designing brand identities   for Businesses.
✔  I do ORIGINAL WORK(I don't copy paste other designers' work).
✔  very Fast delivery in 4 hours.
✔  Friendly Customer Service.
✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction.
✔ 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
✔  High Quality 3000px Works.

You won't regret hiring me !

ORDER NOW !


NOTE : Message Me First Before Order.

Reviews


:

I got three logos to consider. Not exactly three widely different concepts, more like variations on one logo. But work performed as directed. I work in advertising so I do have high expectations.

:

I had a specific type of design in mind for my project and voutikarman was very accommodating. He was very responsive, and despite multiple revisions, he finished the project before the rush due date.

:

After I wasn’t content with the first few designs, he got creative and made me a top notch logo that surpassed my expectations. The seller is very responsive and would definitely recommend!

:

Amazing timekeeping. Replies were instant even when late local time. Designer was happy to make many revisions with no complaints and had an amazing design. There is nobody better. If you are considering using this sellers services, do it.

:

Service delivered timely and willing to do revisions. My newness to using Fiverr may have caused me to expect work outside the scope of the gig, but overall, good person to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment