Monday 5 August 2019

Design A Beautiful Feminine Logo











About:

In this gig I'm offering logo design which is perfect for photographers, artisans, Etsy sellers, bloggers, small businesses, or anyone looking to represent themselves with a modern, professional brand. 

You can use your finalized logo files for printed materials, web-based materials, & more.


Before you order please check out my packages
and choose the one that suits you the best.

✪ BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 simple concept  in high resolution JPEG and transparent PNG
  • 2 free revisions to the original concept
  • Only text based logos - No drawings/illustrations

✪ STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 1 concept in high resolution JPEG and  transparent PNG 
  • Vector files (for printing on any size without any loss in quality)
  • Source file (which gives you ownership of the design)
  • Unlimited free revisions

✪ PREMIUM PACKAGE

  • 1  concept in high resolution JPEG and  transparent PNG 
  • Vector files (for printing on any size without any loss in quality)
  • Source file (which gives you ownership of the design)
  • Unlimited free revisions
  • Social Media kit
  • 3D Mock Up

If you have any question  please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

Quick and just what I wanted.

:

Very prompt and he delivered quality work.

:

The first copy was excellent, but I asked for one change. Seller was very responsive and immediately sent me a revised copy for review. I'm so happy with my logo! Thank you!

:

The final result was perfect and it was the first try !

:

Delivered fast and great quality. This was a wonderful upgrade to the logo I was using. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment