Sunday 4 August 2019

Modern Logo With Business Card,Social Media Cover,T Shirt











About:

Welcome To My Special Service

A logo is the most important part of the business, it symbolizes the company and stands as a face of what it represents. We will assure you not just to design but to make a logo that communicates to your target audience of what your company is. A simple and effective logo that is easy to remember.

.

YOU WILL YOU GET FROM THIS GIG:

•      24 hours super fast delivery

•      High resolution professional vector logo design

•      All source files jpg,transparentpng,gif,svg,pdf and other source files

•      All editable files Ai,eps,ait (Vector file format) and Photoshop psd.

•      Unlimited revisions.

•      A gift of free T-shirt design

•      100% Money back guarantee

•      You are just one click away to get your design.

Reviews


:

javad, sorry for the delayed response. I was traveling. The one I selected is the Laya Kelley with the Black background. Can you send me the source file for it? Thanks

:

My second gig with them. I'll stop here first if I need another developed.

:

Thank you! Great job and fast efficient work. Would definitely use again!

:

Just expected better quality, but great communication and multiple concepts. Would possibly come back.

:

Perfect awesome job




No comments:

Post a Comment