Tuesday 5 May 2020

A Customized Nutrition,Health And Fitness Logo











About:

I will Do a Customized NutritionHealth & Fitness Logo for Your Training and Coaching Projects, Website, Blog, Business etc.I will work with you till your satisfaction.I will provide you fully Custom work for your business.I can do any task of graphic designing so just describe me a little bit I will fulfill your requirement.

 Fully custom work.

 Creative ideas of design.

 Friendly but Professional Environment.

 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

 Direct contact with Designer

 Revisions will be made in 2-24 hours.

100% Refund Policy.



I am experienced and Professional so please do not hesitate to contact me I am here to serve you with my best services only on Fiverr.com

Thanks a lot for your great time!

For Stationery and Social media kit :

https://www.fiverr.com/pentool_girl/design-your-logo-design

Reviews


:

Service and communication is very quick and exceeds our expectations each time. Great to work with and captures our vision!

:

Nice work delivered

:

Quick response and delivery. Very happy with the service.

:

Sharp and quick

:

She’s amazing ! Well worth it




No comments:

Post a Comment