Sunday 3 May 2020

Design A Unique Custom Business Logo With All Files 24 Hours











About:

WELLCOME 

I WILL Design  A KILLER custom business Logo For you With Unlimited Revisions.
I'll do a killer logo for your website, company etc. The design will be created by professional skills within 24 hours. 
Looking for Professional / killer / Corporate / Creative / Attractive / Abstract / Custom / Web/Unique & High Quality Logo?  I’ m the perfect person!
 
♛♛♛♛Order now ♛♛♛♛
Why You Should ORDER my GIG:
Great Experience IN Graphic Design Field 
Unlimited  Revisions
12 hours superb fast delivery.
Polite, friendly and efficient service.
Reliable Communication.
High resolution professional vector logo design.
Your design on mock-up for presentation purpose.
100% Money BACK guarantee. 
All 10 Files of your logo are free.

JPEG,PNG,SOURCE,PDF,VECTOR,HIGH etc


Contact me if you have ANY question.
ORDER NOW! :D
Thanks….

RUBAN_KHAN


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! I'm blown away by the amazing results. i"m very happy with my new logo. He's the best. Very fast turn around time! Highly recommended A++++

Seller's Response:

Thanks....

Seller's Response:

The seller did a great job. It took about a week to finalize everything but he was willing to work with me and accommodate all my requests and revisions until I was happy with the end result.

Seller's Response:

Thanks...

:

The seller was very helpful in the design concept, and I will be using this seller a lot more in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment