Saturday 2 May 2020

Design Flat Minimalist Logo











About:

Dear client,

 

My work style is simple: Quality Over Quantity!

If you are looking for something unique, simple, clean and impressively - then this is the place for you.

Take a look at My PORTFOLIO above and choose your PACKAGE, I'm here on Fiverr to design YOUR NEXT LOGO!



Things to do an awesome logo:

Little text

Less than two fonts

No more than two colors 

Logo should not represent all what your business provides

 

Why should you hire me?

  1. High Quality 6000 pix X 4500 pix Design in JPG & transparent PNG formats,
  2. High resolution files,
  3. Fresh concepts designing,
  4. Friendly communication,
  5. Express delivery,
  6. 24/7 available 

 

NOTE: I don't draw cartoon characters. My graphic design style is creative, clean and effective, with simple shapes which will make your logo unique and eye catching.



P.S. Do you have any questions? Send me a message!

Please feel free to read my F.A.Q. below.

 

Thank you 

Davediy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice and Fast Work. davediy is really creative and fast thinking.

:

Seamless. He gave me updates for all requested changes and also commented on my changes. I'm my satisfied with the final results

:

Very easy to work with!! Highly recommended.

:

Very quick and thorough. I know you must be very busy, and to make your customer service even better so you can retain and attract more customers, I would suggest spending a few extra seconds for each customer message to make them feel more valued and welcomed to buy from you again. Thanks again! :)

:

Working with davediy was a breeze. I came back and needed several revisions and every time he made the necessary changes in a very timely manner. As long as I communicated what I needed,davediy delivered on exactly what was asked.




No comments:

Post a Comment