Sunday 3 May 2020

Design Modern Website, Brand And Company Logo Design











About:



Hi everyone, its Zara here...!!


I will design professional looking companies Logos, brand logo, Business Cards, etc for your website or print media. Check out my gigs. I always deliver high-quality stuff to customers. so you can expect quality work of me. 



Advantages of working with me:

1: I always do the project in a timely manner

2: After sales support

3: Professional attitude and communication. 



Gig Information:



1. All my work is Professional 

2. I make everything from scratch

3. Good communication 

4. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.

5. Creative Minimalist Business Logo Design

For best result & experience please choose the PREMIUM package.



NOTE:  Must message me before placing the order 



Note that successful business goes both ways ;) Go ahead Order now!!!!!!

I am looking forward to work with you :) :)



Regards:

Zara_Qureshi :)

Reviews


:

This is my second time working with Zara and she wows me every time. Once again she put my vision to life. I love her work and how dedicated she is to make sure I am pleased with her work. What I admire the most is how she communicated with me the entire time step by step and when I was undecided about anything she helped me reassure my doubts. I definitely recommend her because she will get the job done and at a timely matter.

:

Thank you very much for you patience and support!

:

As agreed.

:

Excellent work thank you very much

:

Wow Like it , thx for the work




No comments:

Post a Comment