Tuesday 5 May 2020

Logo Design Or Custom Design In 24 Hour











About:

I will Design 2 Awesome Logo Design In 24 Hrs With Free Source File



Hello dear,

I am Manik, I can craft a Awesome Logo Design exactly matching to your business needs using my creative skills.



What kind of Awesome Logo Design I can do:

Professional, Modern, Classic, Flat, Minimal, Creative, Business, Corporate, Custom, Web and Real Estate etc.



What
you will get in this Gig.



✔ I Well Do Your Company's Awesome Logo Design

✔ PROFESSIONAL Awesome Logo Design in a AI, EPS, PNG, PDF, JPEG, FXG, AIT, SVG and SVGZ file format.

✔ 24 hrs delivery.

UNLIMITED revisions and colour options with pro graph until you are 100% happy.

100% original vector Design 2 Awesome Logo Design scalable to any size without the loss of quality

✔ Professional customer service and communication at all times

Fantastic value for money

Original and guaranteed work 

✔ Great communication throughout the project.



I will Design 2 Awesome Logo Design In 24 Hrs With Free Source File.Looking forward to work with you.



Feel free to contact me !



Thanks

Manik

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good service, good work, quick response. would recommend using this guy. I tried 2 other before him and they did not deliver very good results.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, I hope we work again.

Seller's Response:

His English is not the best, but he more than makes up for it with constant communication, and his designs are absolutely wonderful. He's quick to respond and when he understands what you want, delivers perfectly on it. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs any internet brand design done :).

Seller's Response:

Thanks for reviews.

Seller's Response:

He is always awesome and delivering what will make you satisfy only, this is the 4th job with him now. Will continue.




No comments:

Post a Comment