Sunday 4 August 2019

Any Type Of Logo Design N Graphic Design For Your Company











About:

Hello! I am a professional Graphic designer with a great experience in this field. I can design attractive, modern, elegant and all other kind of ;LOGO and stationary. I can provide full service in graphic designing. I do not feel any need for Google searching for ideas.  I use my creative abilities and aesthetic sense to make a design perfect and always ready to do unlimited revisions until client’s satisfaction. I can guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with my work,......below my work sample link

https://goo.gl/9dkxa5

 

· I won't be offering cheap or clip art based DESIGN . I always offer a professional

 1) HIGH QUALITY, innovative logo designs to meet your needs
2) UNLIMITED revisions until you are satisfied
3) 100% original vector images - convert to any size without the loss of quality (EXTRA GIG)
4) Delivery within 24 hrs
5) FULL LOGO PACK, including all source files for web and print (EXTRA GIG)
6) Professional and fast customer service and communication about your design 
7) "Commercial Use" license/ full copyright file 

Thank you

Reviews


:

Good logo.

:

Good logo.

:

There may have been a slight language gap, but she took the time and effort to understand the requirements and ultimately produce a wonderful logo.

:

She is honest and very fast!! Love you work Maria thank you

:

Good jobs!




No comments:

Post a Comment