Saturday 2 May 2020

Design A Clean And Modern Logo











About:

Custom, clean and modern logo design with high quality standards



Why you should work with me:



  • 100% Custom Logo Design

  • Quick Response and Superb Aftercare
  • Fluent English Speaker
  • Full Copyrights for Commercial Use


How it works:



Once I have received your order and requirements I will start the brainstorming and sketching phase. Based on this I will create the first logo design proposals and presentation which you will receive within the delivery time. After that, we can revise according to your, and my, suggestions.



Because the simplest solution is often the most effective I will create a logo design that is professional and modern but easy to recognise. I've worked with over a thousand customers on Fiverr and I'm sure we can get to the perfect result for your business.



I'm looking forward to work with you. 



Sincerely,



Yannick



Reviews


:

Communication was excellent. A very skilled and talented artist. Delivery was on time and the quality is very high. I will definitely be working with him again. The ingenuity and creativeness of the artwork is great.

:

It was great working with Yannick. He took the time to work things out the way I wanted. I highly recommend his services! See you soon man!

:

Yannick is great to deal with. This was our second time. Great communicator, knew exactly what we wanted. Turn around is as stated. Work is excellent. We would recommend him and would also not hesitate to use him again.

:

He offered great service was very communicative with me and completed the project in a timely manner. He designed my logo exactly how I wanted it. Will definitely come back to do more business with him in the future and would recommend to anyone else to work with him. He is Awesome !!!!

:

Our product logo design was in a niche field, but Yannick handled it well. He always returned visually appealing work and implemented the feedback given. He was always pleasant and responded quickly to emails.




No comments:

Post a Comment