Wednesday 6 May 2020

Design A Modern Minimal Logo In 12 Hrs











About:

Welcome to my minimalist logo design gig.

If you are looking for a modern, Attractive unique, professional, clean, and minimalist style logo design for your brand then you are in right place. I am an Experienced logo designer with more than 6 years’ experience in designing High Quality Logos. I will provide you high quality logos with unlimited revisions and money back guarantee.

Why choose me?

  • Unique Logo Design
  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • Super-Fast delivery.
  • Professional & Quick!
  • 100% satisfactory work
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High-Quality  Clean and Professional Work



Have any Questions?

Simply message me I'm available 24/7.

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature

Reviews


:

thank you

:

Quick and helpful

:

Great work, the second go at it was perfect!

:

Quick response and delivery time!

:

amazing experience, this designer is top notch!




No comments:

Post a Comment