Friday 8 May 2020

Design Feminine Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo For You











About:

Hi, in this gig I can offer you a hand painted logo design in my style.



For $20 I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent background

4 revisions



For 40$ I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent backgrounde

Source file

Unlimited revisions



 For 60$ I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent backgrounde

Source file

Social media kits

Unlimited revisions



Take a look at my samples and if you think it fits your business I will gladly design a unique logo for you.



Reviews


:

The first original concept was beautiful but it wasn’t what I envisioned. I requested at least 5 revisions and he got it back to me SAME DAY ANNND EXACTLY HOW I WANTED IT!!! I can’t say this is usual speed but he has DEFINITELY found a returning customer!!!

:

OH MY GOD!!! It made my heart skip a beat! So much better then I could have ever imagined!!! And super fast delivery thank you soooooo much!!!’

:

I'm very pleased. I didn't know really what I wanted and seller came with this beautiful drawing ! It's very pretty, thank you :)

:

The seller was quick, and revised the logos as asked. He did really well providing what I was asking for, and I'd buy one from him again.

:

it was perfect....he was very attentive about what i wanted and delivered. He was very patient....I will def do business again




No comments:

Post a Comment