Saturday 2 May 2020

Make Your 2 Business Logo Free Source File











About:

Hi all
Professional & unique Logos for your business Rapid Selling Advantages of Using this GIG:
Unlimited Revisions
Free two concepts for your reference
Professional and creative ideas.
All designs are 100% unique & original.
HIGH Resolutions 300 Dpi
Perfect customer service
Always online to fulfill your services
Accepting Re deliveries until the buyer get satisfied with my work
In addition to this you will also receive:
A professional full time graphic designer with over 3 years experience  PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at 24HRS
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would highly recommend using this designer. Great artwork, very efficient and quick changes when requested. Excellent service

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot sir

Seller's Response:

This is my 2nd time ordering from this seller and this is the 2nd amazing logo he delivered, patient and takes the time to make sure every little detail is added.

Seller's Response:

Always welcome sir

Seller's Response:

I will know when the final logo is delivered. One thing she kept referring me to as Sir even after I let her know I was a female.




No comments:

Post a Comment