Friday 1 May 2020

A Memorable Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hello, Welcome to my Memorable Minimalist Business Logo Design Gig!

My name is Huraiz and I'm a professional graphic designer with 6+ years of experience. I have created hundreds of stunning designs for people worldwide. My main objective is to design logical and simple, but very catchy designs,

What you will receive?
  • High Quality Logos

  • Original Concepts 

  • Unlimited Revisions

  • VIP Support

  • Business Tips



The Specific logos I can design



Minimalist  | Modern | Creative | Professional | Signature | Exclusive 
 | Text | Flat | Brand mark | Real Estate | Custom Logo Design  | Business etc.


Regards,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I want my money back

Seller's Response:

Nice work

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

:

Great work

:

Thanks sir :)




No comments:

Post a Comment