Friday 1 May 2020

Design A Flat Minimalist Logo In 24 Hrs











About:

Is it true that you are searching for Minimal logos? Look No further! 

Why now a days we see mostly Minimal logos for successful brands like Facebook, Twitter & many more? Because it’s an Era of modern  and minimal theme.

Minimalist and balanced designs express reliance and compatibility. I am addicted to minimalist/balanced designs working within expert ratio.



I have more than 3 years of experience in branding and graphic design. I believe a good logo has to be simple, clean, memorable, timeless, eye catching versatile and appropriate for its intended purpose. As a brand/logo designer these guidelines will lead me when I will create YOUR professional logo.Till now I have fulfilled around 2K+ faces which incorporates my Freelance and Local experience. 



NOTE : My portfolio shows most of  the logos  taken from  standard/premium pack . 

Please  choose wisely to get such creative nature of work.



Be sure to check out my extras to enhance your order with full identity design additions such as, a visual style guide, letterhead/business card design and more....

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great business!

:

thank you.....

:

Megan design worked with me to complete a number of revisions to perfect the logo they were briefed to design. Showed a lot of commitment to get the job done

:

Nice communication and the Gig matched very good what I expected :)

:

I have worked with this seller many times, I'm always happy with the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment