Saturday 9 May 2020

Design Photography Logo Or Feminine Signature











About:



Welcome!



I sincerely believe that every business must have an unique identity and every work needs to be attractive and eye catching to grow.

As you can see, this gig is dedicated to feminine signatures.

Why are my designs specials?

Because I am looking to create something unique for you, that will fit your personality and your art. Maybe you are a nature lover; I will design something that will reflect that: flowers, birds, animals, trees - all in your favorite colors. Or maybe you would like just a beautiful feminine signature.

If you are not sure of how you would like your logo to be, I will send you some requirements to fill and I am sure that together we will create a beautiful design that defines you.



It will be my pleasure to assist you in every project that you have in mind! Don't hesitate to contact me and fell the uniqueness of professional services.

If my design won't be something that you are looking for, you will be completely refunded !



I am now offering pofessional&high quality spokeperson videos. Check it out!



Note:

When you will contact me I will send you all the steps that an order process includes.
 

Reviews


:

Miaheart made a lovely and whimsical logo for us. We are very pleased with our transaction.

:

Amazing Experience! Very satisfied and can highly recommend! Great clear communication and perfect service! Will come back for sure!!

:

I really love the logo :)

:

Miaheart translated my requirements very well into a logo for my small business.

:

my logo came out beautifully!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment