Wednesday 7 August 2019

An Amazing Luxury Real Estate Logo For You











About:

Hello Fiverr,

Best Place for ANY TYPE of logo design
.

We always think outside the box. Which is necessary for a new business to stand out in market.You will get fully customized designs in any type such as versatile,flat,Luxury for Real Estate and 3d mockups as well as OPEN STOCK IMAGES  will be provided  according to your demand.

We make any kind of logo before time,types include (versatile,flat, Luxury,Real estate and 3d mockups) but after making the logo we do research to make sure there is nothing like the logo i have made on Google etc.

The package you choose is important.

   You will receive these things according to the package on our gig..

  • Unlimited Revisions( for PREMIUM and standard packages) until satisfaction but I'm sure i will hit the mark in my first attempt.
  • JPG,PNG files
  • Stationary Design
  • Social Media kit  
  • PSD file
  • 100 percent satisfaction
  • Customized designs.
  • 3d mockups
  • All copyrights would be provided if you would buy GIG EXTRAS so There is no need to be worried.
  • Money Back Guarantee (30 days Refund Policy).
  • You can ask for any change in design .
Please contact with us.I can assure you that you would love our services.
Looking forward to you message.
Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your time and patience.

:

The logo turned out amazing and I recommend if you’re in search of a basic logo choose his $5 package. I choose the $42 package because I wanted the social media kit but didn’t get it, he said I needed to include social media links. So I did that and when I say he sent over a file that just listed my social media links 🙄. Feels like a scam.

:

I am apologized if you had any issue with us. We are not scammers we had delivered you all the files as per the package.You did not mention all the editable files we sent you.They were not for free.Besides social media kit has all your social media icons and the names along them.We did what we told!

:

Great work!!

:

Very fast response and easy to work with. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment