Saturday 10 August 2019

Design A Modern Vintage Logo











About:

Hello ! Please read the following

I can design you an attractive, unique rustic logo for your company or your store.

  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • Fast Delivery
  • High Quality 300dpi
  • Transparent Background

check out my extras for more

I will deliver perfection in no time. 
Thank you.

Reviews


:

I have used her a couple times. This time I wanted some revisions and she did it and it looked really cool.

:

Horrible​ service and logo design...​ have been asking for revisions​​s on the design but seller keeps ignore​ the ​message as she is live online every​ few hours but never responds​. Would never recommend to anyone. waste of time and money

:

Great Work

:

When I first saw my logo I just cried - So talented. :)

:

Excellent result, great communication and friendly when asked to alter the work. Would highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment