Friday 2 August 2019

Provide You Fitness Logo











About:

Hello,

I have been designing logo for 8 years via online many platforms. I have participated in Online Logo Designing Contests more than 3.5 k times.

I believe in any business it requires a professional logo. At any stage, from inception through the lifetime of the business, it needs a professional look that reflects its values.

I work on the following terms mentioned bellow:

  • Professional Look
  • Unique Concept
  • 100% Original
  • Unlimited revisions for all packages.



Feel free to text me for any queries. 



Reviews


:

Awesome work! Worked on minor changes i requested until i was happy with design. I Will use again for future designs.

:

Made as many revisions as I get was necessary until I felt confident in my selection; all in a timely manner!! 10/10 would recommend. I eventually settled for one of the initial design concepts and I appreciate all of his hard work I. Showing me how the logo would look in different settings and options. Helped make the decision easy.

:

The best and fast delivery ever! High QUALITY!

:

Fantastic! very creative

:

Communicated well and fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment