Sunday 22 March 2020

Professional Embroidery Digitizing











About:

Hi everyone and welcome to my gig of embroidery digitizing

I'm offering 1-4 hour turnaround .If you have any urgent request, let me know and I will do my best to meet your deadline



  • Minor editing free total free even if you did not buy my services before
  •  I can provide popular format as DST, EXP, CND, PXF, DSB, DSZ, KSM, T01, T03, T04, T05, T09, XXX, EMT, EMB, TAP, SEW, JEF, HUS, PES, PEC, PCS, PCD, PCQ, CSD, and others.(I will send you digitized files in .dst only. Please let me know if you require any other formats for your embroidery machines)


I  will give you the most looked for quality Embroidery digitizing and give you huge discount on more than one


You will get dst, pdf, emb files

I am providing services from not so long but good thing is that I am getting very great response from buyer I have already completed 2300+ orders on fiverr looking forward to work with you



Feel free to contact with me if anything to ask other wise order me with logo/image and size you needed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good understanding

:

Quick and accurate, great job!

:

Paid attention to detail that needed to be done and great turn around time.

:

Great Work!

:

Can’t say anything but amazing don’t try anyone else




No comments:

Post a Comment