Monday 30 March 2020

Design An Amazing Favicon Within 24Hrs











About:

Professional Favicon Design service

1000+ Orders completed

24 hours service

No Extra Charges for 32x32, 64x64, and 96x96

Free 20+ App Icons (Android/IOS)



Welcome!




Are you looking for an AMAZING Favicon for your website? Look no further. i will create an outstanding favicon for you within 24 hours. This order includes Unlimited revisions, all favicon sizes (16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 96x96) and 20+ App icons that you can use for your Android/IOS projects with NO EXTRA CHARGES. 





Save Money Tip: Other sellers are charging extra for different favicon sizes. Don't waste your money there. Let me design favicon for you for just $5. it will include all favicon sizes + 20+ icons with NO extra charges. Only $5. :) 



=> Don't have a logo? No problem, I can still design a favicon for you based on the design of your website.Final will be delivered as .ico and .png file formats, in 16x16 pixels size. 



What will you get in $5?



  • Create Favicon (16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 96x96) (No extra charges)
  • Convert App icons for Android + IOS (20+ icons) (No extra charges)
  • 24 Hours Service
  • 100% satisfaction Guaranteed


Feel free to inbox us if you have any questions. thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sam is amazing! Love how he takes a concept and makes it better than I could have hoped for.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I asked for a favicon and gave a description, and quickly got two (!) versions to choose from. Both were very professionally done and really what I had in mind (even though my description probably wasn't that good). But headerspk was very good at understanding my idea! I also asked for one revision and got this quickly fixed, exactly how I wanted it. This isn't the first time I ordered from this seller but again am very pleased with the outcome and communication process. I can really recommend his/her favicon skills!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for the feedback.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic job, as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment