Sunday 29 March 2020

Design An Inspiring Logo For Your Sports Team











About:

/// TOP CERT FULLY QUALIFIED DESIGNER ///

/// SPORTS LOGO EXPERTS ///



Give your sports team a much-wanted boost with an energetic sports mascot logo. Your sports team is incomplete without a good sports logo.  A unique and memorable logo design keeps the morale of your team high and motivates them to fight and win. Hire me and get the best sports logo for your team and leagues at an affordable price. 



Benefits You Will Get:



  • Professional logo designers
  • 100% original vector design scalable to any size without losing quality
  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied & happy 100%
  • Output files (Ai, PSD, Eps, Jpeg, Png or any type of file)
  • 100% satisfaction or I will refund your money.
  • Copyright ownership of the design when you are happy with the final delivery



If you are looking to re-create your current design into a higher quality version, I can help with this as well. Please contact me first about this though.



Best Regards

Team LogoRocket

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Initially went well and was ok. Revised the wrong version of the logo and then marked it as completed without consultation with me. Was also completed over the weekend where I'm unable to review. Not happy at all with their service.

Seller's Response:

Requested a refund for the ai file as he wasn’t getting my feedback requests correct, so I purchased a logo elsewhere and said he could keep the money for the design because he did the work so I asked for a refund for including the ai file but refused and kept sending revisions I didn’t ask for.

:

Amazing design! One of the top artists on Fiverr. Very easy to work with. I will order many more gigs. Thank you.

:

thank you for a great logo for the price

:

thank you !




No comments:

Post a Comment