Saturday 28 March 2020

Design 2 Professional Logo Design With Full Copyrights











About:

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BRAND NEW PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS LOGO WITH FULL COPYRIGHTS THEN YOU ARE AT A RIGHT PLACE....

What can I do for you ?

  • I can design modern and unique minimal or 3d logo of hospitals(Health care),churches,real estates,coffee shops,Restaurants,mascots/cartoons,vintage and signatures etc.....
  • I can give you best professional work on fiverr.
  • You can see my portfolio as well.
What is special in this gig ?

STANADRD package ($25):

  • I am offering 2 high quality logo with jpeg file+transparent file and source file in just $25.
  • Delivery in 12 hours
  • 100% money back guarantee for my valuable customers/buyers.
  • Unlimited revisions included.
  • 3D mockup.
  • no stationary design and social media kit Included
PREMIUM Package ($50):

  • 3 ultra HQ logo with jpeg,vector file or any custom file you want
  • Premium service.
  • delivery time 1 Day
  • Stationary designs
EXECUTIVE Package ($90):

  • 4 impressive logo with all the possible files you want
  • delivery time is 1 days
  • Professional Business logo
  • V.V.I.P care and support
  • Variety of mock up
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Stationary designs and social media kit
  • Customer priority
  • Money back guarantee
Feel free to ask anything anytime I am always available for my customers :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’m eager to receive the Vector file and ai file in addition to other files pdf, jpeg, png. Seller was receptive to my thoughts and delivered as instructed. This was my first time using Fiverr but so far so good! Would use again from this seller if need arose.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for working with me. It was great experience. You are very polite and cooperative ❤️

Seller's Response:

Amazing customer service and quality. Thank you for taking your time and making sure the finished product was exactly what I wanted! Excellent design!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your cooperation TJ. You are an amazing client. I hope to see you again 😊

Seller's Response:

Once again, the work went very well. I am happy. Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment