Saturday 28 March 2020

Create Flat Minimalist Logo For Your Business











About:

Hi! Welcome to my unique business freestyle/versatile logo design gig!

My name is Bilal Latif and i am a professional graphic designer working with fiverr from many years and have worked for more than 10000 satisfied clients from all around the world.

Why me?
  • Best quality work with creative skills
  • Service as described
  • Fast delivery
  • Unlimited revisions until 100% perfect
  • Unique logo
  • Printable and other required files (please compare packages)
  • Best customer service
Process?

Once you place the order, an automatic form is sent to you. You must complete the required fields that will get me all the information I need to start. Once I get this info, I will start working on your logo and with in few hours when i deliver the logo you will review it and may ask for unlimited revisions until you find it perfect, Once it is perfect i'll start developing all the collateral files included in your selected package and finally you will have a perfect logo!



Have more questions?Check out the (FAQs) bellow or message me if you wanna live conversation

Lets start your Order Now
Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy, I realize art is in the eye of the beholder

:

Excellent work

:

seems like they want to avoid doing anything that involves more work, such as hand drawing effects. wanted a logo that had a frozen effect on text, but they said that's a 3D effect that isn't part of the package. instead, they just tried to give me a very basic logo with font, color, and shading changes. I just gave up on it in the end.

:

i am not sure how you are saying this?you asked me to make that effect i did that and you said not send me the previous version that you made?i made that on your requirement?.also for the package you were asking for a 3d logo and i was telling that the gig you have ordered is flat logo gig not 3d ?

:

Bilaldesigner made a good job on my logo!




No comments:

Post a Comment