Sunday 29 March 2020

Esports Logo Design For Gaming,Youtube,Sports,Twitch











About:

Hi Everyone..!!



Welcome here to the land of Esports Logo for gaming,Sports,Twitch, Youtube 


We really very well known how important is the logo for you and we are here for your bombastic logo which boost your identity in the world.We are here for you 24/7 and we giving you eye catchy Esports Logo for Gaming,Sports,Twitch, Youtube, etc and we giving you revisions till satisfied We are doing this since 2010 and we have our 10 YEARS BASE PORTFOLIO so you can check the quality work before hiring!



Here's are my packages:



Basic package:
  • Good quality design
  • Half / full body with text
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 2000x2000 pixels preview(JPEG)
Standard package:
  • Awesome quality design
  • Half / full body with text
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 4000x4000 pixels preview(JPEG), transparent (PNG)
Premium package:
  • PERFECT and BEST QUALITY DESIGN
  • Half / full body with text
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 4000x4000 pixels preview(JPEG), transparent (PNG), vector(PDF), Source File(AI)
  • Commercial use


THANK YOU !!
Sharlene_John (#SJ)

Reviews


:

I liked to work with Sharlene. It was a pleasure for me. She accepted all my revisions without discussions and did really good job as designer. Also what I recognized, that she really thought about my improvements and act like real profesionell. In the future I want to work more with her. Thank you Sharlene ;)

:

gave me exactly what I asked for and i love it!

:

Great work

:

Never do reviews for stuff but this was very well done. She used both her creativity and my requests and I would definitely recommend. I am very pleased and it was done very quickly while still looking very professional. Very talented.

:

Amazing work this is the second time she delivered a great product




No comments:

Post a Comment