Friday 27 March 2020

Design Amazing Logo In 24 Hours Service Until Satisfaction











About:

We will work on creative, unique and professional logo design with interesting concepts for your business.



If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are in the right place.



Quality is my first priority. I can guarantee the best vector logo for your business. For the basic gig, I will provide everything you've imagined.



Why me or reason to consider me



  • 100% satisfaction Guaranteed 
  • 100% original logo
  • Unique and Original designs 
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • 24 hours Express delivery 
  • Fast and friendly response 
  • 24 ours services.


other service :

  • mascot / cartoon
  • wedding / event logo design 
  • face vector illustration
  • brocure
  • packaging
  • poster


about all package source file

  • Ultra Hd JPG and Transparency PNG format
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • CDR
  • SVG
  • Font name


How does it work:

  • First,I will give you a jpg format file
  • I will give some revisions but if it was my fault I would give a revised indefinitely until the logo according to your desire
  • then I will give the source file if you have already approved the logo


  • For any clarifications about the project, feel free to message me anytime.

Reviews


:

Seller was very friendly and polite. I am pleased with the order though the few revisions I needed made the final delivery time 3 days rather than 24 hours.

:

He did a really good job. Was very responsive and willing to work on resolving issues. Will definitely work with him again.

:

If you're looking for great quality and very fast delivery, I recommend this seller. Great job! Thanks.

:

Outstanding work and very easy to talk with to get your idea across

:

Fantastically quick service, with precisely what we were looking for. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment