Tuesday 31 March 2020

Design Modern Minimalist Flat Logo











About:

Hello! Welcome to My Gig,,,,



All type of logo i can make so easy and i am sure you like it too.so give whatever you what me too make.i have high end pc for all these things.



Creative & killer designs Eye-catching logo. Super fast delivery , unlimited Revisions....and money back guarantee.

I will provide with the basic gig 4 high quality designs Concepts unlimited revisions And I will give you your logo on Eye-catching mockup.



I will also use the final logo design to produce a set of custom branded stationery including: 

 

✦ Business card

✦ Letterhead 

✦ Compliment slip and envelope 

✦ Icon and favicon format for use with apps and websites

Reviews


:

This seller is excellent, on time and easy to communication with during the process. I highly recommend this service, and will continue to use this seller.

:

A little late but good work

:

works fast

:

Quick, responsive, will use this service again.

:

Seller was quick to respond and supplied fantastic designs well within the specified timeframe. Very happy with the service.




No comments:

Post a Comment