Monday 30 March 2020

Design 2 Feminine Logo











About:

  I will design Feminine and watercolor Logo design.



This Feminine logo design is perfect for anyone wanting a classy and unique look.

I pride myself in providing friendly and professional service. I'll work with you until you are happy with your new, beautiful, unique logo! :)



Basic - Just for Starters

  • 2 feminine logo design
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Hi-Res JPG & transparent PNG


Standard - New Biz Boost!

  • 3 concepts (for one final design)
  • unlmited revisions
  • Hi-Res JPG & PNG
  • Web-ready files


Premium - The MEGA Logo Bundle!

  • 4 concepts (for one final design)
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • Hi-Res JPG & PNG
  • Web-ready files
  • PDF
  • EPS
  • AI
  • Up to 3 alternate colors for your logo
  • Mockup images
  • Social Media Kit
  • Fastest Delivery & Customer Service


Please Note:

This gig is for creating text-based wordmark logos. Small graphics may be used, but this gig does NOT include complex graphic creation.

Reviews


:

Quick service.

:

looks great! good logo for the price.

:

Great work!

:

It took a lot of revisions, but the artist stuck with it an we reached something I'm really happy with, Thank you!!!

:

the work was late and showed little creativity. I admit I did not know exactly what I wanted, but I did expect a more ingenuity. Communication after the first results were submitted was very poor. the results were to poor for me to use but arrived too late to use anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment