Saturday 28 March 2020

Design A Modern Logo For Your Business Or Brand











About:

 TOP SERVICE WITH OVER 1000+ SATISFIED CLIENTS! ♛



If you are looking for a High Quality Minimalist and Professional Logo for your brand, business or company? You came to the right place! I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project.



What you get for $50:

  • 2 Unique Concepts
  • Transparent PNG
  • High Quality JPEG in 300DPI
  • PSD SOURCE FILE
  • UNLIMITED Revisions
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed


Choose Most valuable package of $80 & get VECTOR FILE + UNLIMITED REVISIONS!!!



Why choose me?


  • My Designs are Unique, Creative and Standout with Incomparable Quality

  • Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!
  • Less than an Hour Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Fast Delivery
  • 24 x 7 Premium Support

  • No Mascot/ Cartoon



You will get extremely high quality logo and the best one with my designing expertise.

 

Professional | Business | Modern | Unique | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Badge | Creative | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



★ Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Joyce is really good with the fact I've given a vivid example on what I needed for a logo she crushed it. my next order will be social media package! this logo is awesome.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

I always come back to this seller. I got another job done another work two years ago and when I was looking for a nice logo nice fast and state of the art delivery ...well! no brainer! I will return to this seller for more.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! All great working with you. Outstanding Experience!

:

Seller Is very professional and a pleasure to work with , had a great vision and top notch quality! GogoPet!




No comments:

Post a Comment