Friday 27 March 2020

Design 3 Luxury Professional Handwritten Or Signature Logo











About:

Looking for a creative, professional, luxury and modern signature or handwritten logo design? Well, you have landed at the right place.



I'm a Graphic Designer with creative experience of 6 years. And in those 6 years I have worked with companies and individuals around the globe.



Check out my Portfolio: www.flickr.com/maxahir



I am here to help you design professional signature logo designs for your company/business.



For $10 package you will get: 

  • 3 High-Resolution Signature Logo
  • Professional and Modern signature styles
  • JPG+PNG Transparent files 
  • Custom handwritten logo
  • Free logo 3D mockups
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 Hours Delivery




Please check all three packages on my gig for better deals.



Gig Extras:

More Logo Concepts, Vector Source Files of the Logo, Social Media Kit and Stationery Designs



If you want any type of symbol/icon added in the design please let me know while placing the order. And if you want your own hand-drawn signatures vectorized, I can do that too. 



Still got any confusion? Feel free to contact me as I'm here to help you. 



Thanks :)

Reviews


:

He was great! I loved his wide variety of initial concepts. He was able to put together pieces of the ones I liked to create my final design. He responded quickly to my questions and was great to work with.

:

Great work and fast delivery as always

:

Wow! Amazing work!

:

Very professional & on time with all deliveries. Communication was excellent

:

Absolutely love working with Maxahir!




No comments:

Post a Comment