Sunday 29 March 2020

Design A Professional And Creative Logo











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my GIG.



I will create a professional, eye-catching killer vectored logo for your website or business.

My designs will represent a memorable image within your target market. Please read the instructions carefully before ordering!


Services:-


  • High-Quality Design JPEG, PNG 
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed
  • Unlimited Free Revisions
  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • Lightning Fast Response
  • Friendly Customer Service


Have any questions? Get in touch with me whenever in the inbox! 


ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work!!! Perfect on the first try with one day turnaround - creative, unique and exactly what I needed. A WOW. Will definitely be my first choice again. Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the TIP :)

Seller's Response:

Working with golden_04 was a wonderful experience! I would talk about this ideas or that idea and then he made them happen. I give golden_04 my highest recommendation!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the Tip :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing as always thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment